Our rapidly expanding Performance Marketing Team are on the lookout for a highly organised, ambitious and strategic-thinking Digital Marketing Executive to join them.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns across all digital channels with a focus on Paid Social, Affiliates and Display. As a highly analytical and motivated individual, you will make data-led and insight-driven decisions, while ensuring brand equity is maintained. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaigns are fully aligned across channels and optimised to drive Liberty London’s commercial goals.
- Support in creating data driven strategies for UK and international markets to grow Paid Social, Affiliates and Display channels in the UK and US markets
- Support Digital Marketing Manager in setting performance objectives
- Managing agencies and working collaboratively to optimise performance and meet targets for Paid Social, Affiliates and Display
- Collaborating with internal teams to support trade, customer and brand goals
- Delivering and utilising customer focused insights to drive channel decisions
- Delivering post-campaign analytics using media reports and partner platforms
- Working closely with internal teams and external partners to manage and optimise marketing tracking-tags, product feeds and customer feeds
- Managing and optimising working processes to reduce friction and improve efficiencies
- Sharing knowledge, expertise and learnings for Paid Social, Affiliates and Display with internal stakeholders to drive change
- Researching and proposing additional digital marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness, acquisition and retention
- Connecting digital activity with in-store journeys to prove opportunity and identify scale
What we would love to see from you:
- An understanding across all core digital channels