Company Summary :
Sanne is an exciting fashion start-up based in the heart of Knightsbridge.
We are a modern take of traditional Savile Row tailoring for men and women. Allowing women to also experience Saville Row tailoring, the empowering aspect of a suit and its connotation. Elevating female tailoring from day to night. Allowing women to harness it’s power.
We are a small team working closely together, from design, to PR/marketing, and sales.
We are now embarking on a new chapter, combining the values of our heritage with a modern, global vision. We are looking for a top-class digital marketing manager to take Sanne to the next level. We have ambitious international aspirations as part of an energising transformation agenda and engaging the best talent will be the key to our success.
Responsible for managing and planning a marketing strategy for social media and e-commerce globally. Leading coordination of a marketing campaign, planning and reporting to maximise and drive sales across all product categories including bespoke garments, ready-to-wear collections and furniture. Developing and executing the media strategies, maximising marketing campaigns ensuring optimal brand exposure and increasing sales.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Ecommerce/Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Define marketing strategies and activations for all bespoke clothing, RTW, and interior furnishing products to drive brand marketing activities with a forward thinking approach
- Focus on in-store and e-commerce marketing amplifying opportunities with retail partners and increase sales
- Plan, manage and improve campaigns, measuring results and ROI
- Leveraging information and data to drive strategic campaigns, proactively proposing new marketing ideas and activations
- Alignment with the buying team